Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 26, 2008

back home

back to my own home le...sitting on my sofa in e living room, wif e 4 walls ard me, as usual home alone even at tis late hour. feel kind of lonely w/o dear by my side.. jus for 2week stayin at his hse, suddenly feel so depended to hav him by my side.

let me recap wat had happen the pass few days. hmmmm......

well, fri, sharon came visit me n junjia at our shop. envy her, finish exam n she can relax le, but mine is coming soon. no confident in tis module, jus aim for a pass, i dun need to hav gd grade n i'll b happy enuff le.

me, alicia n junjia was busy discussing our genting trip... im so looking forward for e trip. i'll gonna miss my dear badly when i go oversea. catch up a little wif sharon n christopher, did not realise e time, nearly late for class, so need to skip my dinner le, no time to buy food.

afr sch, took a bus back hm, timing jus nice, once i step in e gate not long dear oso hm le... tired day, afr tidy up dear room for him, really make my nose itchy, full of cat fur. had a early nite rest afr tt.

sat, woke dear up for wk, doze off back to slp real soon n totally forgotten to make his coffee for him, feel so bad. wake up at ard 10plus, tidy dear room alittle as usual, had my shower n head out. going to face my biggest fear.

went to e dental. get my teeth fix, cost me a bomb, didnt bring enuff money luckily mum was there n help me pay. 200bucks for tis session.. still got a few more session to go, jus hope to get it done real soon. i tink e pain is much more compare to get myself a tattoo. since young nv wan to visit a dental if i got choice.

afr my dental appointment, ah ze sent us to ikea to buy stuff for our hse. my numbness on my face still havent go off i feel like so weird, cannot speak properly, smile is like onli 1 side of e lip move, i look totally retard.

afr ikea, went back hm wif mum to put e stuffs den she head to wk le n i doze off while waiting for dear to pick me up. dear call me when he reach, my head is killing me as e numbness had goes off, i can feel e pain le.

no choice, reach dear hse head straight to slp afr taking e pain-killer, i even forget to take my contact lens off. had a long nap, if dear nv wake me up i guess i will continue slp. poor dear, waiting for me to wake up for dinner yet i slp till so late.

had our dinner n head hm again. watch e 3 kingdom half way, jimmy called. head to pick him up n went loyang there to pai pai. afr tt, went kembangan for a drink. dey had a long chat till ard 2plus, but jimmy like still dun wan to go hm.

reach hm le, me n dear continue our 2nd disc n head straight to bad afr tt.

wake up super late today, woke up at 3plus.. wake u le, had our lunch, nua e whole day again. till evening time, afr shower, packed my stuffs n it time to head back hm le.. so sad. i wan to hv my dear by my side.

got a gd news today, alicia's parents allow her to go genting with us le...yeah!!!!! looking forward for the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment