Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 12, 2008

my weekend off home

been away from home for a few days le, now getting much use to it le.

1st nite on thur moved to dear's hse, had a hard time to get to my la la land. woke up early e nxt time, tis time not like wat i always do, not giving dear his morning call, is dragging him out of bed.

mayb is due to not enuff slp, got my hand cut real deep, my skin went off onli left with fresh, so errhhh..... afr wk, head back to my new home for 2week. fall aslp real soon tt nite, guess im real tired le.

on sat, wake dear up for his wk, actually wan to head back to slp, but decide to wake up le. get myself prepare, head out to sis hse. bring my clothes to wash, mit mum to go for lunch n coffee.

dear cum n pick me up afr his sch, we went to kallang leisure park, wanted to watch iron man, but most of e gd seat was taken up le, so sad, dear brought me e snow ice dessert tt cheer me up a little. so we went hm n nua 1st.

had my fav prawn noodle for dinner...yummy yummy..

today is mother's day, woke up early, went for lunch wif dear's family including his uncle n aunty, feel so paisae to join their family gathering. had lunch at crystal jade.. nice food, guess it was a ex meal too.

feel so tired n went back hm to nua e whole day. dear's father brought crab mee hoon for dinner, not as nice as e one we had for dear's mother bday, but not bad as well.

tired tired...need to rest soon le. arggghhh.... tml still need to go for lesson afr wk.. so sian.

No comments:

Post a Comment