Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 22, 2008

im so tired

yest woke up at 8am as usual to wake my hubby up for wk, for myself, im not wking..so i went back to my la la land again soon afr i wake hubby up. in e end i totally forgotten to wake up n make his coffee for him.

nearly overslp, luckily alicia's phone call wake me up. faster go for a shower n need to head back my own hse le. went interchange to daopa lunch for mum, see e weather so hot, decide not to walk hm, so wait for e stupid 229, waited for so long for e bus to come.

afr lunch head straight to "work". it a more tiring job to clean up e mess in my hse den really go work. super tired. nearly finish e cleanin up at ard evening time den hubby came n pick me up afr his wk, went for dinner, n we head back to his hse.seeing tt my hse gg to be done soon, mean i need to move back hm real soon. i will really miss e time to hav hubby by my side, day n nite.

dear got lot of stuffs to do, so dun disturb him, watch my crunchy roll. watch "love undercover", a nice, funny n touching show. continue my show even my hubby went to bed le, watch till 12midnite n it my turn to go slp le.

alarm went off at 3am, time to wake up for soccer final. really dun feel like waking up, nua till 330am den me n hubby drag our body out of the bed. argghhh... we miss e 1st goal at 26min. while watching, hubby still continue wif his wk stuffs, i really pity him sometime.

actually im really tired, dun feel like watching de, but i feel bad leaving hubby alone doing his stuffs n watch soccer all by himself, so decide to stay awake n accom him.

a draw game, wait for e penilty kick. finally, man u win e game. time is nearly 6am le, when we going in e room, saw a lizard at e door, faster carry jon to catch e lizard for us n head straight to bed afr tt.

wake up late today, so tired. dunno wat wrong wif hubby alarm, time is not rite, so he wake up late too. faster get wash up, make coffee for hubby, make e bed, no time to wait for him to go off together so i went off 1st. so stone at wk, tired, tired, tired...1st time tryin to wake up half way thru my slp to watch soccer like tis

No comments:

Post a Comment