Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 31, 2013

School Started

Maybe age catches up, maybe job load was much heavier as compare to F&B line in the past, I had never expect it to be so tiring working & studying at the same time.

Started my school last week, after knocking off from work, I will make my way to the campus at Wikiedge. It a long walk from the train station, the weather was freaking hot lately, it a torturing walk seriously. For the past 2lessons which I had I'm always the earliest in class.

I'm always the anti-social one, I will chose to sit at a corner of the room all by myself, I like to have no disturbance from other. Maybe it a long day from work, even during the break time, I chose not to move a inch, just stay seated at where I'm suppose to be, just to lazy to move.

By the time school ended, it already 10plus in the night, tried taking both bus & train home, train will be a better choice, I will reach home slightly earlier around 11pm.

By the time I got home, I'm totally worn out. Quickly had my shower & it time for sleep as I usually wake up 6am everyday, I just need to have enough rest.

For most of the week, I will have 3lesson in total. Other than my weekend, I guess the only time I have for revision & assignment is during my lunch time at work, seriously, I start to regret a little!


No comments:

Post a Comment