Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Table for 4, Simple Family Dinner

Been 4years since I last met my father, finally decide to meet him up for dinner after some convincing from mum. A simple dinner to celebrate his 60th birthday.

Well, can tell that he is really looking forward & overjoyed that we asked him out for dinner. Asked him does he always wear so smart to work, he told us he actually took half day leave today, went home to change first before meeting us for dinner. At that very moment when he told us that, I was like "WOW....", guess he have been waiting for this dinner very long.

As we grow up with time, both my parents aged with it at the same time too, they look so old now. Guess it time already, it time for me to put all the past away before everything get too late.







No comments:

Post a Comment