Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

S.E.A Aquarium @ Sentosa

I believe not much of people will have this problem like me, too much leave to clear. After bringing over 12days of leave to the next FY, finally, cleared my last day of pending leave yesterday.

As planned, me & Jo went to S.E.A Aquarium yesterday! Me & Jo always get pretty excited about any new attraction open in Singapore, we love exploring of new thing. Luckily I have a friend like her, at least there someone I can do crazy stuffs together with.

It was a long day yesterday, meet up with Jo around 10am, had our breakfast before heading over to Sentosa. We took the sky train in, seriously I can't believe it a Monday, it so packed with people, don't these people need to work?!? Anyway, we manage to squeeze into the tram, find out way to S.E.A Aquarium under such freaking HOT weather.

I felt so cheated after visiting the place, paying 30bucks for entrance, there isn't much of the "wow" factor that surprise me, actually it pretty boring there. The magnifying effect of the tanks gave me a real headache, lighting were rather stressful for my eyes & most important of all, the place is just too crowded. 30bucks for less than an hour visit, trying to squeeze our way through the crowd, didn't really have a chance to have a close look at those fishes, i felt that it really not worth paying that sum

Those are my personal point of view, it really subjective, maybe I'm not a fan to fishes, but it not a bad idea spending your day there just to kill some time.

We are back to Vivocity around noon time, dying for some ice cold drink. Spend our afternoon chilling at TCC, did some shopping before rest of the peeps arrived.

Sing out lung out at Party World, been awhile since we went singing together. As usual, it can never be a quiet day when you put all of us together, the place was full of laughter & arguing, I missed those peeps so much!

Had our dinner at Imperial Restaurant, first time going to such an atas place with them. Our reunion ended after our dinner, it was a nice day out with them.

I'm glad that my marriage news bought us today once again, even before my wedding day. Meet up was such a difficult thing to arrange nowaday, all grown up, each leading different life, time drawn everyone apart, nevertheless, the bond is still there.

























No comments:

Post a Comment