Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Randomz Update

Been rather busy lately that I can hardly spare anytime to update my blog.


At work, FY closing is coming real soon, a lot to stuffs to follow up at my end. My new staff is here after CNY, a petite young lady, pretty hard working & keen to learn. Feel so bad that I could really have the time to sit down with her to really teach her well. Her previous background was slightly different, she needs to learn from the very basic & my paces need to be real slow in order for her to have a full picture & understand the operational flow.

My study bond had finally agreed by the company, I had made my enrolment to my degree program & I’m starting real soon, this coming month end I’ll start my first lesson. The schedule was really packed if I want to finish my degree program in 16months time, I have to take 3 modules per semester, if not, and the program will drag up to 2years.

Actually I can go slowly with my pace, but I don’t want, as I still have my family planning to do. My wedding date had confirmed, it will be on 22nd February next year, by then I will still be studying, based on 16months schedule, I will only complete the course by early 2015, told my boyfriend even after marry, I won’t want to have any baby till I complete my study. So if I drag my study for 2 years, I will be 30plus when I have my first baby.

For my wedding preparation, so far I had secured my venue & date, check my availability of my “sisters”, and I love them all, no second words & all agreed to help upon my request, the next on list was to look for a bridal shop. I had shortlisted 2 shops, when my boyfriend is free we will arrange to drop by to look for my gown.

Wedding planning wasn’t smooth since the very start, lot of hic-up & I really broken down a couple of time & have the urge of giving up the ceremony. Appreciated so much for my boyfriend understanding, he gave in so much to meets my mum requirement on those stupid Chinese tradition customs thingy. My tears rolled down when he say this to me, “We can don’t hold all these ceremony to skip the custom thingy, but I can’t do that, I want you to wear the wedding gown & marry off from your house to me, it a must.”

I’m touch by his words, he knows that I can forgo every steps, even just the solemnization will be totally fine with me, but I never expected he know that deep down inside how much I want to be in the wedding gown, hold the ceremony & receive the blessing from everyone on our marriage. After all these years we spent together, he really take the effort to understand me, how blessed am I.

All I say is that marriage is a celebration of union for two person that are in love, but it a affair of 2 families & never 2 person. I never expect my boyfriend to accept my family, cos it really a very complicated one, but I'm glad that I receive the acceptance of his family, thanks for loving me, and I really love them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment