Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Simplest, yet the Sweetest Valentine

No fanciful flower, present or dinner for this valentine, promise to be thrifty on every cents we spend & get prepared for our wedding celebration in 2014, just a simple date for the 2 of us.

My boyfriend came over to pick me up after his work, asking him where he driving me to, he just tell me this year theme is "Back to the Good Old Day".

He drove me to the carpark under my old house, he say we gonna recapped the path we used to take.

Remembered back in the secondary school days, he used to wait for me under my flat, & we will make our way to school together. Isn't this the sweetest way to spend our valentine? Of cos we did bought up a lot of good old memories & laugh together in the stroll.

Initially we decide to hop on any bus that arrive at the bus stop first & bring us to any destination we feel like stopping, that is part of the dating session in the past, but sadly, no extra ezlink card so we decide to give it a miss, just let our Type R do the job.

Spinning around on the road & can't decide what to eat, finally come out with a conclusion on having "xiao long bao" & "la-mian", good weather to have something soupy. Just the type of food both enjoy is just as good, not necessary on places which are classy & expensive.

Drizzle for the whole day, not able to have our stroll on the beach, so we went for a drink at "Sunset Bay" instead. Looking at the watch it only 10.30pm, we decide to end our day early sticking to our theme, still remember I can't stay out till too late back in my teenage day, lolz!!

This is one of the simplest & sweetest Valentine Day I ever had.











No comments:

Post a Comment