Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 4, 2013

CNY coming

Time flies, it February now. Lack of update for the month of January as I’m kinda loss of speech in many events. Those are not any happy events for me, I’m not going to touch on any of those, just let the unhappy past bygone with the time.

More or less my wedding venue had firm up, as planned, MBS is still our first choice. But currently their 2014 wedding is not out yet, it will only be available around end of February or early March, so, we had Hotel Fort Canning as my back-up choice.

Actually I love Hotel Fort Canning heritage design, it is consider as an iconic heritage hotel in Singapore which was built in 1926, used as the administration building of the British Far East Command HQ. There only 86 rooms in Hotel Fort Canning, a 5-stars city-resort located in the heart of city.






Enough of my wedding preparation, at this point of time, I should be more prepared for the upcoming CNY preparation instead. Can't believe that CNY is this coming weekend, so fast, this gonna be my second last year to receive angbao.

Actually I'm more looking forward for the long break instead, 10days of break from work this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment