Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

CNY

Today, CNY day 3, still consider a public holiday for majority white collar. Choose the wrong day to help my mum to re-contract her mobile plan, gotten my queue number at 1515hours, estimated 3hours waiting time, 2hours had past, there still 51 customers ahead of me!! WTF!!

Sitting at Haagen Dazs now, my ice cream bowl has been empty for quite a long while, my coffee in the latte glass is close to finishing & I'm still waiting!

Since I got so much free time, decide to share my CNY photos in my blog, just a few to share, did not take much of photos this year, unlike the past year, this CNY is extremely quiet in a way. Not quite used to it, but I guess everyone will adapt to it real soon.






























No comments:

Post a Comment