Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 10, 2013

My first LV wallet from my Boyfriend

I was in my way to my boyfriend's house yesterday then he told me he was not at home, he usually will tell me where he go but not yesterday.

So I head over to his house & wait for him. To my surprise, he was out with Jimmy to buy me my birthday present. Never did I expect such expensive present from him, a LV wallet! WOW, really jaw dropped for me!!

I jus came to know that LV short wallet is so much more expensive as compared to the long one. No choice cos i never like a long wallet, so my boyfriend got me the short one instead despite of the big price different, can't believe that this wallet's price come up to 4digit, so expensive!!

Anyway, really want to thanks my boyfriend sooo much for this lovely surprise!! Feel so bad that he spend a big bomb on my birthday, LOVE YOU DEARIE!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment