Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Venue confirmed

On Saturday, I went to attend the wedding show held at Hotel Fort Canning with my boyfriend.

Finally got to meet up with my coordinator face to face, I guess she really have a hard time clinching my deal, but at last, everything was finalise on that day itself, my venue is confirm! Dear all, I can officially announce now, my big day will be held on 22/02/2014 next year at Hotel Fort Canning.

Both me & my boyfriend are very please with the place, the ballroom cater for our event was an extremely long ballroom, it gonna take me some time to march-in to the stage on that day. Nothing special for the ballroom, but what I love about that place is the bridal suite, so lovely!!

The wedding show start off with some soft introduction, follow by a bridal show by La Bella, I love those gown, they are all so sweet! After everything ended, we had a high tea session specially prepare by their master chef, the food was good!! I indulgence myself with so much sweet treat while my boyfriend went for their main course instead.

Queue up for quite awhile before we able to speak with our coordinator, I don't know why, but my boyfriend's conversation always have this convincing power, previously whatever I request to my coordinator I'm not able to get it, but he manage to negotiate the deal with my coordinator that day, all our concern are solved!

Happily make our deposit & we were bought around for a hotel tour. Many steps to climb in the hotel & the layout was alittle confusing. No choice, as this is a heritage building, they are to preserve whatever speciality about this place, no tearing down, no major renovation, but that is the main reason I love about this place too, the only hotel that is located in the park of Singapore.

One thing solve, next on list was to look for a bridal shop! I know we are a little behind time, but still, I believe everything will fall in place eventually. Getting a little excited about it now.

















No comments:

Post a Comment