Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sourcing for Bridal Package

Yesterday I was on a day of leave, pretty excited that I could hardly get to bed the day before, guess what, I'm all ready to look for my wedding gowns & source for a bridal package. Actually alot of people advice me to make a visit to Tanjong Pagar, but alot of their shops are on appointment base, so I decided to check out at other area first, I went to Bugis area instead.

Thanks god Cat is available yesterday to go with me, I need tons of advice from experienced person to help me decide. My first appointment is at 1pm at "My Bridal Room", Grace was the coordinator assign to me, a very friendly lady, her explanation was very details too. I chose the right day to source for bridal package, Monday usually is a quieter day, so as per request, Grace let me tried on 2gowns, didn't manage to snap any photos on it as photography is not allow & the gowns I tried on was a little oversize, look funny if no one holded the extra cloths at the back for me. But I must comment that their gowns quality are really very good, they are very generous with blings used.

End my visit at "My Bridal Room" around 3pm, had our late lunch at MOF before the next appointment with "Graceful Imagine". I'm not going to share much on my experience with "Graceful Imagine", I can only say I just hope to end my session with them real quick as I'm not very comfortable with the package they offered & I don't feel my visit are welcome there.

Time are still early, we know that there still a few bridal shops around, so we decide to try our luck to walk in & see if anyone is free to attend to us. So, our next stop is at "Bridal Concept", just a street away. Tiffany came to my assistance, initially wasn't very comfortable with her, but after much talking & chatting, she is actually very friendly & helpful. She explained all my doubts in details, tried her best to work to my needs & request, & not forgetting assisting to request a good price for me to her boss.

All I can say is that after visiting all the 3places, the standard package they offered are rather similar & price is quite close too, but, "Bridal Concept" worked out a very attractive price out of their standard package for me, price & details is a secret in their trade, so I'm not going to reveal much in my entry, if you are interest to find out more, do make an appointment with them, anyway they are rather recognise bridal shop which are coming to 15year old soon, they do not do much of advertising, their main source of customer are recommended by mouth of word.

Very nice of Tiffany, even before I decide to sign any package with them, she offered to let me try on 3 different type of gown. As usual, no photography allow, but I'm sneaky enough to snap a couple of it with the help of Cat.

After trying the gowns, there really no reason for me not to sign my bridal package with them as I really love them so much, to the extend, I sign the bridal package with them straight away even before consulting my groom, but I'm rather sure he trust me to make decision on this.

Another thing settle, bridal package found & confirmed! So happy!!















1 comment:

  1. i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples.
    Muslim Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete