Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Montigo Resort at Nongsa

I'm back from Montigo Resort at Nongsa, back to reality once again.

The resort was FANTASTIC I swear, it a 3 levels villa with our villa own personal infinitely pool in each villa.

We go for the Beach Front Villa, directly seaview with no blockage, but seriously, there nothing fantastic about Batam beach. When you first step into the villa door, it bring you straight to level 2 where the 2bedrooms are located! The master bedroom is so freaking cool! Full seaview and I love the toilet, is the same size as the bedroom, it huge!!

Nothing much in 3rd level, it a open relax area which is ideally used for suntanning, chilling out & BBQ! The first level is the place we spend most of our time there, kitchen, living room & our pool!!

Not going to go too much into details, I shall let the photos do the talking. This resort is opened only last year & there still alot of expansion going on, it a prefect ideal place for a short getaway from the busy, but, there really no other form of recreation other than swimming in the pool!

But still, I love this little escapade from Singapore, even doing nothing will be totally fine with me!





































1 comment:

  1. We went there on the eve of the eve of Chinese New Year. Although it was a short stay, only for 2D1N, my family and I had a great time there. Was contemplating on another visit soon... Anyway, great blog and nice pics! :)

    ReplyDelete