Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 29, 2012

Congrats to the Newly Wedded Couple

Age, is a known problem in relationship, not much of guys will accept ladies that is so much older than them, that apply for the ladies too. But I witness many exceptational cases, but all are guys much older than the ladies.

A good example is my boyfriend's parents, they are 12years apart, but they are happily married for 30over years, will 3 grown-up kid. Yesterday I went to attend Roland & Liting wedding, they are 13years apart. I know both of them for more than 10years, the path they went through is never easy, it hard for people to accept their relationship, from dating to marriage, finally they tied their marriage knob yesterday.

They held their banquet at Orchard Marine Hotel, I love their ballromm, it soooo grand & the food there is really good. A good chance to catch up with the old Haagen Dazs peeps while we witness their reunion, the prettiest day of a lady is always their wedding day.

Anyway, I will like to congrats to the newly wedded couple once again, may they be blessed & love each other always.

♥On the way to attend the dinner

♥Menu for the dinner

♥The Door Gift

♥Marching in

♥The Groom & Bride

♥Jie Jie & Jiefu

♥Happy Family

♥Me & Elaine

♥Waiting for Dinner to be served

♥She grabbing my hand so I won't tickler her

♥Love this kiddo

♥Ellyson is just soooo CUTE

♥Ellyson's lil Brother

♥Cold Dish

♥Shark Fin

♥Clam

♥Us with the kiddo

♥For the 2nd March-in

♥Toasting

♥Their Wedding Speech

♥This is sooo good, I had 2

♥Piggy Ellyson

♥She told me that her princess's smile

♥She request me to do funny faces with her

♥Got torture by her Peifen jiejie

♥Chiyi♥Lynn♥Lynette

♥Cat♥Lynn♥Eileen♥Chiyi♥Lynette♥Elaine

♥Haagen Dazs's Mangers & Supervisors at my time
My Haagen Dazs Peeps

♥Finally Liting Jiejie is free, Ellyson been looking for her the whole nite

♥Us, with the pretty Bride

♥One more shoot

♥Me with the pretty bride

No comments:

Post a Comment