Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

His New Room

I have yet to recovered from my exhaustion since the weekend till now. Busy & tired, but I really feel the bond within his family, I'm grateful that all the members actually treated me as in I'm part of them, I won't feel left out at all even without my boyfriend around, I can sit down with his mum & sis for a coffee & casual chat.

Having all of them in my life is like a little gift from god, god make me grow up in a broken family & go through the worst of life at a young age. But at the same time, god is still fair, he filled up my missing puzzle of life in the other way to balance my lost.

When all of us wake up on Sunday, we head over to Ikea for our brunch before sourcing for the household thingy. We headed separate way after the brunch so we can get thing done faster, the rest continue to shop in Ikea while both of us head back to their old house to carry some stuffs.

My boyfriend knows that I really worn out after helping out the whole of Saturday, so he allows me to rest in his room while they continue the unfinished chore. Actually I really feels kinda bad hiding in the room, but please pardon me, I really too shag for anything.

I'm glad my boyfriend at last shows a little excitement after seeing all his stuff up in position, initially I was the one that got pretty excited as compare to him even though I'm not the one staying there!

Okay, his room really look pretty close to hotels' feel, once you enter the room, there a walkway leading you to the bed area, wardrobe was location along the walkway, it kinda like a build-in type after they knock out the common toilet area on the third level for room extension purposes. After the super oversized king size bed which the 2 of us can't even filled up half of it was placed, there still ample space for a study table & a bed stand by the side. I love his toilet design, the area was big after they knock off the bathtub, other than the normal shower head that are commonly used in all household, they even a build in rain shower head.

Not forgetting his favourite piece in the room, his Samsung 46inch 3D full HD Smart TV which cost him close to 2K, I love that TV too. Can you believe the TV in his room is even bigger than the one they have in the living room.

Guess that all about his new room, YAWNZzz, I'm tired now, time for bed, good night & sweet dream to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment