Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 15, 2012

Random Update

I had a good long weekend the past few days but going back to work today was a total nightmare for me. Once I log in to my Outlook, 200+ unread emails waiting for me to clear, nearly fainted, I seriously thought I would need to stay back for OT this evening, luckily video conference with the countries was postpone till next month, phew. . . more time to do my stuffs.

Work load has increase by double from this week onward, my back-up happily threw her letter & give a 2weeks notice after she did a nice calculation of her leave left. I somehow feel that this day is coming soon before she submit the letter, but never did I expect it so soon, I'm seriously a little disappointed in her.

This is the 2nd time she left Epson, I rather sure there won't be a third time anymore. At the point she left her previous job, after she tender then she realise she was preggy, frankly speakly, who will want to hire a preggy woman? Once she join you for a few month, off she go for her 4months leave & don't forget she will always need to go on leave bringing the newborn for check-up etc. We are kind enough to take her in but that is the way she repay other kindness.

Well, it depends on individual, I do not have the right to judge her, but it my point of view. She should at least give us ample time to find a replace. Anyway, it not the first time I got overloaded, I pull through the 4months when she is not around, I believe I can pull through it once again.

Hmmm, I'm laying on my bed now kinda feeling something is missing, after too many night having my boyfriend sleeping beside me, without him by my side now I'm feeling kinda weird now, so nice to have people hugging me to sleep at night.

I'm never a "permanently resident" in my boyfriend's house even after dating for 5years going to 6 next month, I never agree to the idea of moving in with my boyfriend which I believe most girls outta will do. The most I will stay over at his place like 1 or 2 days a week, that is the most, only for once I moved in to his place for 1week when my house is under renovation.

My boyfriend did suggest I should send more time with him & stay over at his place, but I told him I have my insist, I will never move in to his house unless I was given a status, I'm glad that he respect my decision, in this way it a good thing, we are given time to miss each other, somehow we will treasure more on the time we spend together as we won't get to see each other everyday. If he is meant for you, you gonna have a life long time having him by your side everyday, so I see no hurry on such issue.

Oh yah, I just got a new watch today, a Seiko watch. It a gift to all Epson staffs & guests for our Epson Singapore 30th Anniversary, so generous of them. It kinda a pity that I'm not able to join this big event of my company, the dinner fall exactly on my boyfriend's birthday, boyfriend is still more important for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment