Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2012

FML

Thing get rather hard for me, at time I really hope that my house is ready & I can moved out from here, far far away from here.

Why does my mum & my boyfriend birthday are so closed? My mum got rather "unbalance" in a way seeing me putting effort to prepare for my boyfriend's birthday while she don't get this treatment from me.

That day when I told her I'll be on leave on Friday & she asked me why, told her it my boyfriend's birthday so we are heading out for some celebration. She screamed at me over the phone immediately, "SO YOU CAN PURPOSELY TAKE LEAVE ON YOUR BOYFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY & NOT YOUR MUM'S BIRTHDAY!" I was like ". . . . . Do you need to scream at me, I've been like this all the while, is not the first year I celebrating my boyfriend's birthday".

From then on, she been showing me a suck up face whenever she see me at night, especially the night when she see me carrying the present (piano keyboard) I prepared for my boyfriend home. I hate this attitude from her, seriously I rather she back to her normal working hours like the past, less chance to see each other less conflict, & somehow we will treasure the once a week family day more.

The few days back, I kept struggling to take leave today or not, my mum keep complaining that I never stay home on my leave, keep going out! Now, I stay home for the day cos I'm really tired & I need to head out in the noon for awhile to get my thing done, the first thing I wake up in the morning she yell at me!! WTF!! I hate to be yell at or scolded early in the morning. Now, I back home after doing the cake for my boyfriend, she gave me a super "buay song" face.

How the hell can I get the best out of the both world?!? What she exactly want from me?!? Can't she just simply speak up?!? I hate guessing game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment