Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 14, 2012

His 28th Celebration

After all these preparation, finally, my boyfriend's 28th birthday has come to an end, thank you my friends for the great help. Without all their assistance, I cannot make this surprise happened for him.

Special thanks to Jaimie & Jimmy, both of them really help me a lot from the preparation to the end. Not forgetting to thanks HJ & Cat that offered to help, but turn out to be Derek is the one that actually helped me out on the day itself!! Thank you all of you.

Too much hic-up this year, but everything turn out to be smooth still. On 11th, I took a day of leave, just like the year before, I went to "Icing Room" to do up a cake for him. Later in the night, Derek came over to pick me up & help me to delivery the HUGE present to his place.

With the help of Jimmy luring him out, I'm very sure that he is not at home before I go over. Already informed his mum beforehand, so she was not surprise to see me going over with another guy. Finishing setting up everything, Derek make his move & I'm left there waiting for him to come home.

The wait was long, I waited till around 1plus, Jimmy message me 15mins before he is on his way back, got myself ready, cake & lighter in my hand, hiding in the room on the first level.

I was in the mid of messaging with my boyfriend when he is on the way back, after I receive the message from him telling me he is home, I heard him opening the door, not long after, I receive another message from him, "you crazy ah?" by then I'm very sure he is in the room now, so I walk up slowly to the 3rd level with the cake.

He was shocked to see me, he knew I was up to something, but he thought I will be there just to leave him a present & left, but he never expect his present to be an expensive keyboard & the appearance on me at his house during that hour. Plan worked, manage to caught him in surprise.

I was very touched by what he say when I asked him to make a wish & blow the candle. He told me he already have everything he want in life, he have nothing more to wish for & he blew off the candle straight.

His actual birthday celebration was a very simple one, just a dinner treat from me at Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Melt ~ The World Cafe. I will say that the service there was excellent, but he food wasn't that fantastic as compared to Royal Scott, but I love the dessert varieties there, they are all so good.

Initially I prepare a little surprise for him at the restaurant, a little miscommunication, no more surprises, so we actually bought home the cake that Melt actually prepared for him instead.

Short & simple, there goes his 28th birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment