Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 3, 2012

Busy Weekend

Phew!! Back to my working desk, I had a real busy weekend & I’m rather glad that it finally over.

On Saturday, I went for my annually Teacher’s Day meet-up with Sharon & Ms. Merlinda. We met up for a late lunch at Katong 112, before the other reach I went shopping around & I bought a “Mini” watch for Sharon from “Toy Post” as her advance birthday present. The watch is so lovely, I gonna get one for myself real soon.

Busy updating each other with our past 1 year encountered, sharing hot & juicy gossip of anything under the sun. Don’t you think it absolutely amazing, 10years back, she is still sitting in front of us as our teacher, 10years later, we are sitting together on the same table for lunch as friend. This relationship between us is really so hard to come by, I’m grateful & really appreciate the existence of this angel in disguise, she made a big different to my life, thank you Ms. Merlinda.

 ~My Clam Chowder Pasta~

~Dessert after Meal~

~The cute Mini watch I got for Sharon~

We ended our meet-up around evening time, so nice of Ms. Merlinda still drive us home before she head back. After dear finish his servicing at the car workshop, he went home for a shower before picking me up for YY’s birthday dinner.

We went to the usual place near his office for the usual fish-head steamboat, squeezing 14paxs on a table for dinner wasn’t an easy thing, all of us perspiring like hell throughout the dinner. The dinner was good, but we didn’t have much, both of us are watching closely on our diet so we are ready anytime for our wedding photo shoots.

After dinner, we head down to St. James, while waiting for the rest to arrival we encounter with a super rude man, really feel like giving him a slap. Initial start-up was a boring one, till the cocktails & shoots was serve into the room. We basic laugh throughout the session, seeing one got mad drunk is really an entertainment for other.

We end the session around 2.30am, while heading to Vivo & get the car was really embarrassing. We are like the centre of attraction as YY was making a big hoo haa around, running here & there, we are like playing catching in the public. Worst still, he told us that he cannot recall a damn thing that happened after we left St. James, the way they drink on every birthday session was really very bad for their health.





~Waterfall~

~Waterfall + Martel~



~2nd shoot of flaming 151~

~The druken dancing "Oppa Gundan Style" in public~

On Sunday, once I woke up from bed I start preparing myself of the day. Was told to go back to dear’s house on Sunday afternoon to eat bird-nest, his parent is really a great spender, they actually spend 1.2K on 500g of bird-nest without feeling a pinch.

I only had bird-nest from the bottle before, this is the first time for me to drink those home-cooked bird-nest. It was really good, his mum still add my favourite “gui hua” in it. To think about it, each individual bowl that we drank worth at least more than 100bucks. Like what dear say, I always gets to eat those good stuff ever since I’m with him, not forgetting the palm-sized abalone from “Tong Lunk” that time, that cost more than 200bucks each, one each for everyone, I’m so blessed.

~The good stuff all in a bowl~

After the bird-nest soup, time to head down to my grandparents place for dinner feast, my grandpa birthday celebration. This year I’m in-charge on the catering, I ordered from "Chilli Padi", some Nonya style dishes. The food was good, I'm glad that my grandpa love them all, other than the delivery time was far too early than expected, eveything was prefect. We was late so most of them start without us, so I didn't manage to take any photos on the food. I love the sea-cucumber dish & the crayfish with chilli crab sauce, they were awesome, having laska for catering was something new for us too.

Busy, yet fulfilling weekend, love all the get together session.

~My cousin's baby bunny~

~*snift*snift*~



~The 2 new parrots~





~My boyfriend appreciating the parrot with Blackie~

No comments:

Post a Comment