Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Upcoming PlanSss!!

Just happen to double check my upcoming schedule in my Outlook Calendar, WHOO!! I have so much planned lead ahead waiting for me, so excited & looking forward to!! Since from the FY start on April till now, guess how many days of leave I still left as of today, WOO!! 27.5day left, next FY we are only allow to bring forward 12 days instead of 16 days, minus all the planned leave till November, I still left with 9.5days to clear within 5 months in order to bring over 12days to the next FY, I always have this problem of clearing my leaves, I guess I really “love” my job too much in a way.

~All of my planned leaves~


~Still so many days of leaves left~


I have so much plan this coming October & November, the big event in October is my boyfriend’s 28th birthday & November is our 6th year anniversary together. As for my boyfriend’s birthday this year, I’m really running out of ideas what to get for him, let me recalled what I got for him the past years.

23rd Birthday – Brune Buffel’s Wallet & key poach, our 1 night stay in ShaVilla
24th Birthday – Down payment of his Fazer bike
25th Birthday – LV’s wallet & key poach
26th Birthday – Amani’s Watch
27th Birthday – Burberry’s Belt & 1 night stay in Fullerton Hotel

Initially I planned to booked a getaway trip for us at “Tree House Villas”, at the same time his friends can celebrate the day with him there. But his birthday fall on school holiday period, I’m not able to get the resort in time, so I have to give that a miss.

Since he going to move to his new place this month end, he gonna get a big room of his own, after much consideration, I gonna buy him a Yamaha’s Keyboard as present this year. But I have another big problem on this, I know nut about music, so how can I buy a keyboard without any background knowledge? It good to have friend like Jaimie, her social circle is so big, I happened to bought this issue up to her on our “bitching session”, she has a friend working in Yamaha which can help me on choosing & can get me a good discount at the same time, how wonderful is that. Wait till she came back with Jimmy from their Phuket’s trip, she will accompany me to shop for my boyfriend present.

~This is the one I planned to buy~


As for November, our 6th year anniversary, to think about it time really flies in a blink of eyes, everything seem like just happened yesterday. Anyway, thanks to Uncle Yeo, he manage to get the ballot for me, we will be spending our 4days 3 nights together at “Tree House Villas”. To be exact, “Tree House Villas” actually is a chalet kind of resort, but I can ensure you that it is much more “atas” than the chalet that came right cross your mind now. I “steal” some photos that other post online to share with you all, as it is only available for booking by NS-man, so I cannot access onto the website for pictures. After looking at the photos, just tell me how you can find a chalet that look so gorgeous, I’m so looking forward for the day to come real soon.

~The enterance to "Tree House Villa"~


~It just so Bali feel~


~There a total of 14 villas~


~The Entrance door to your villa~


~BBQ pit that come along with it~


~This is the living room~


~Such a classy rest room~


~This is what I love best, outdoor sunken bath in the villa~


~The stairway to the second level~


~This is the master bedroom~


~It has a balcony too~

These is part of the benefits to our NS-men which we are not entitled too. I'll promise to take more pictures of the villa in the November during my visit, getaway in Singapore not such a bad idea after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment