Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

MUSEE Platinum Tokyo - Consultation Review

Which men are not into women with angel faces & hour-glass figure? So what if they have pretty faces, but once they lift their arms up like those women in the picture below, will they still turn you on?








Absolutely a BIG NO!! Okay, maybe a minority of “weird” men love women with unshaved, but I’m rather sure that most guys will step back seeing those underarm “bushes”, it just so DISGUSTING! Yah, of course I know it a nature thing having hair growing under your arm, but it just so unsightly to have it exposed to the public. Ladies, please bear that in mind, if you decide to step out of your house wearing sleeveless top, basic self-grooming is still necessary.

Do you remember the big "STORM" that Singapore had early this year, although base on the article it was a hoax that the woman got chased out of the train, but I believe she really did comb her underarm hair in public. I don’t know if she is really in the right state of mind, but who the hell will want to comb the underarm hair?!? Combing the hair there is not grooming, have it shove off then is grooming.

We have so much self-grooming to do everyday, so guys, stop complaining that we need to take at least 2hours of preparation time before our date, we are trying to save you from embarrassment okay! We need so much time to make sure that we are in a tiptop condition before you bring us out.

Ladies outta, do you know that constant shaving will cause damage & darkening of your skin? Even plucking is not the solution, it will start causing you ingrown hair issue & inflammation, so what is the best solution? I'm saying best solution & not permanent solution, just for your information, there no permanent solution to hair removing, it depends a lot on your hormones change, so far, other than IPL, I cannot think of any better solution, do share with me if you have any.

Anyway, I saw a promotion on "Today" paper lately, S$138, unlimited IPL session for underarm with no hidden cost till end September 2012, too good to be true right? Yes, I can't believe it as well till I went for consultation yesterday, IT TRUE!! S$138nett price, no hidden cost at all, GST & whatever nonsense taxes are already included in it & I got a facial massager for free too. Since many years back, I already planned to zapped off those unsightly hair, but I was held me back by the sky high charges, with this promotion, my problem is solved, I'm so happy.

Seriously, I always have the fear of stepping into any beauty parlour getting "attacked" by their non-stop hard selling tactics. At times I really don't wish to spend the additional money, but I have to salute to their hard selling skill , their "brain-washing" skills are so awesome, somehow I'll always fall for it. When they really failed to convince me, I also start to get worry, worry that since I not sign up for anything additional, will they still do a good job for me, so much concern, ARGH!!!

But, after my consultation experience with MUSEE PLATINUM TOKYO yesterday, I finally realise that there are still professionals in the beauty trade still, no hard selling at all. The main purpose of the consultation was to provide you with information on what is IPL about, what is the process that you need to go through & getting you both mentally & physically prepared for the session if you are ready to go for it. Anyway, I'm not going to touch on much into the details, if you are interested, book a consultation date with MUSEE, MUSEE's trained consultant will provide a one-on-one consultation to address your skin and physical conditions, including any unwanted hair concerns, I don't wish to spoil anyone reputation by pass down the wrong information.

Due to some trade price competition issue, the price list is not publish in the website, but I can assure you after so much "research" I done up on IPL, the price & packages they offered are really attractive. My initial plan was to check out the price for lower leg at the same time during consultation, the price is just too attractive for me to resist the temptation. Yah, you made the right guess, I sign up for other package too, by signing up the other package, I got my underarm unlimited IPL package for FREE!! But please don't get the wrong idea, nothing to do with any "brain-washing session", it just fall in place as much as I planned it to be.

I will be going for my first appointment on this coming Thursday, seriously I'm so excited about it & I can't wait for Thursday to arrive & share my experience with all.

Just before I end my consultation experience with MUSEE here, just a gentle reminder for any interested party here, the MUSEE Unlimited IPL Underarm Promotion is only valid till 30th September 2012, faster make your appointment for consultation before it too late, good offers wait for no one.


P/S: Review shared purely base on personal experience, this is not a paid advertising or business fraud.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, so how's your experience at Musee Platinum? Which outlet did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stella, I went to the outlet at Centrepoint, so far so good, no hard selling etc, the staffs there are very friendly & helpful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I couldn’t agree more to the content of this article. I have been reading several articles on this topic for a while now but the points on which you have built this post are totally awesome. I agree with every word that you’ve written in this post. As I seem to love this useful article, I’m going to share it on my Facebook page. Thank me for that. Hey, just kidding!
    Know The Reasons to Consider Musee IPL for The Hair Removal Process

    ReplyDelete