Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 10, 2012

Simplicity is the Felicity of Life

I see a lot of my colleagues post status on FB telling the whole world how much they hate the job & how hard they coping over it! This is something I don't understand as I really love my job even it can turn out to be real shitty at time too, but I learnt to accept all the shit that happen in my life, I believe everything happened for a reason, each encounter is a learning point for me.

Firstly, I think it very unprofessional when one does that. I'm your colleague, not close to you in anyway, to be exact we are only "hi" "bye" colleague, I believe you won't actually want to share this remarks with me, but I just happen to be in your friend list. Your boss is in your friend list too, so, what will he think about you?!? Before you make any nasty remarks in social media, think twice before you act, at least do some privacy setting.

Secondly, you actually spend more hours in the office as compare to the time you spend at home excluding sleeping time. If you really hate your job this much, I will advice you to quit this job & look for the ideal one which you think it suit you more, why torture yourself & people around you to bearing with your mood swing? Anyway, just an advice to you, there can never be a prefect job in this world.

Thirdly, it all about attitude. Everyone is born differently, you may be weak in an area, but I very sure each individual will have a strong area in them unless you are not open to option & unwilling to learn new thing. You can be a slow learner, but if you are willing to learn, nothing is impossible unless you shut yourself up. If that the case, you are totally helpless, you can cry to the whole world but no one can help you.

Be content, simplicity is a felicity in life, greed can never be fulfilled, world can never be prefect. Learn to adapt to changes, don't expect the world changed for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment