Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Doraemon's Mooncake Collection 2012

Advertisement – Doramon Mooncake
(promoting on behalf for my friend)

Despite that it is the 21st century now, since young we (Chinese) are taught the important of our “roots”, so till today, we still do celebrate many traditional Chinese festival. I believe all of you know that it is the “Hungry Ghost Festival” (aka 7th Month) now, before this festival even coming close to an end, people already preparing for the next upcoming festival, “Mid-Autumn Festival” (aka Mooncake festival or lantern festival).

I’m not going to touch on anything about how this festival come about, how “Houyi” & “Chang-er” gets into the picture, I “assume” most of you should already know about it (If not, please Google it), what I want to share is on MOONCAKE. I always got pretty excited over this festivals, not because “Mid-Autumn” meant anything special to me, if really wanna go in depth, I actually hate that festival. Okay, enough of all this unhappy thing that spoil the festive mood, let get straight to the point, is those goodies that symbolise the festival get me in the mood of joy. Imagine you only get to eat those goodies only once every year, who can resist that temptation?

In the past, I never like to eat mooncake, too much of lotus paste will make me feel sick & I seriously cannot accept the combination with salted egg yolk, to be exact, I only like the skin of the mooncake. But as I get older, I begin to shop for my own mooncake (gift to my boyfriend’s family), I was introduce to many fusion style mooncake that actual interest me a lot & I love them all. From the fruit favour to the ice cream filling, not forgetting about chocolate truffle were used to replace the traditional salted egg yolk.

I already decided to go for some fusion “Doraemon” mooncake this year. Doraemon mooncakes 2012 serial come in 2 different type of collection, “Classics” & “Snow Skin”, each type of collection come in 9 interesting favour of your choice. Not only that, each box of 4pieces mooncake come with a free SUPER CUTE Doraemon’s carrier, choice of 2 different design for each collection, how can I resist that!!!

Just a brief touch on for the price, both collection are selling at 45.00 SGD/box, there a free delivery for any order 2 boxes & more, if not, delivery will be charged at 5.00 SGD/location.

For more information on the details, please visit the following Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/OurManagement

Some photos attached for your viewing:

Classics Mooncake Collection:
White Lotus + 2 Yolk
White Lotus + 1 Yolk
Pure White Lotus
Matcha Lotus Red Bean 1 Yolk
Corn-Tachio 1 Yolk
Nanyang XO Jing-sa
Chocolate Lotus Almond Biscuits
Pandan Lotus Custard 1 Yolk
Bamboo Charcoal White Lotus Cranberry 1 Yolk

Classics Carrier Collection:
Collection 01 – Sweet Little Thing Handbag
Collection 02 – Charming Velvet Handbag


Snow Skin Mooncake Collection:
Honey Jackfruit
Tropical Pure Durian
Mango Tango
Tropical Queen of Mangosteen
Tiramisu
Passionne Apple
Snowberry
Black Humour
Beauty Melon

Snow Skin Carrier Collection:
Collection 03 – Sewing Zipper Super-Size Cooler Bag
Collection 04 – Sewing Sipper Doraemon Cooler Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment