Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 13, 2012

National Day Weekend

After 4days of break & I'm back to office once again! It been really nice taking a good rest away from work, been quite awhile since I take such a long break I guess, been spending my days well.

For all the roadsters, I guess all of them will know the tradition of "Racing Day", a day just before National day. We keep this tradition still, met up for some rounding session on that day, but no race for us. Didn't end the day late, as most of us had a tired day at work, end the day at "5 Drunken Rabbits" with a nice glass of cocktail before we head back to sleep.

On national day itself, I spent most of the day at home with dear, only went out during the evening time to have dinner with his parents. Initial plan was to have "bak chor mee" for dinner, but it turn out to be a feast for us, "crab meehoon"! The dinner for 4 cost ard 150bucks, WOW!! Never afraid to go on hunger when we are out with his parents.

Dear is working on Friday, but I was on leave. During the afternoon time I bought mum to visit Tracy at her house as we are not able to make it for Cassie's full month party the next day. She was so CUTE!! Mum just can't wait to "promote" to grandma status!!

Alvin send us back to Bedok, had out late lunch at "Ayam Penyet" before we head back home.

After dear knock off he came over to pick me up. Too full for dinner so dear cooked Maggi mee for me later in the night, so nice of him. Went out to meet the rest around 12midnight, it was a crazy night, went touring around Singapore, been awhile since I go home this late, nearly 5am in the morning.

Time for some workout on Saturday, dear bought me to Changi for some cycling session. Forget about all those bicycle track & we head for some off road cycling. I swear it damn tiring going on those uneven ground, I even fall a couple of time. We got lost in the forest & we are racing with time with the sunset! I seriously can't imagine us being trap in the forest with no light, luckily enough, we manage to find our way out before the sunset.

Went home to have a good shower before meeting Jimmy & Jaimie for dinner at Parkway "Ichiban Boshi". They queued 45mins to get seated & we waited 45mins for our food to be served. That was a long wait & Jamie keep complaining about it, we manage to get the service charge deduct off from our bill.

No where to go after our dinner & we came up with crazy plan of parenting session. I'm itching all over now with all the bites from the sand flies.

Yesterday night went to catch the movie "Magic Mike" after our dinner at "Nandos". The tickets only worth the price if your motive is to look at those super hot hunks, if not I think that show is a total bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment