Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

4 Days of House-wife like Life

Back to office after a long break, did not rest well lately, feeling extremely lethargic instead.

Dear’s parents is really in the retire mood now, basically the 2 of them will go on holiday together every month, I hope that I can do the same thing when I grow old next time. Since they are away, I stay over at their place to help out on the household chores, you can imagine how messy the house can get with 2 big men & 4 annoying cats.

I kinda glad that the boy I used to fall for had become a real man that will take up the responsibility of looking after his home now when his parents is not around now. He make sure that the house is clean, clothes are washed, cats are fed, everything is just in the right condition awaiting for his parents to come home with no worry.

I didn’t help out much this time actually, I only assist to pressed the clothes, sweep or mop the floor when I see fur flying around & make sure my man & the 4 kitty’s tummy never go on hunger. It a 3-room flat now, I can’t imagine them moving in their new 3-storey town house next month, I think I will tidy the place till I cry.

The 4 cats is driving me nut in the 4 days, as compare to dog, I must agree that cat are literally more clever in a way that they will release themselves in the cat’s litter & cover with the sand after they are done. But their poo & pee are extremely stink, I just cannot stand that smell & I simply refuse to help out on clearing up the cat’s litter no matter what.

They are so active at night & all of them are just so annoying, can you imagine that there so much space for the cats to walk around, but he purposely walk on me while I’m sleeping. I got kinda allergy to cat’s fur at time, after “massaging” me, that fat cat actually make himself comfortable & sleep on my tummy, I can hardly breathe!! I woke up with swollen eyes due to the allergy the next day.

4days of homely feeling acting like a house-wife with my boyfriend by my side every single hours & I’m back to my own house, my comfort zone now. I really appreciate my mum doing all the household chores leaving me with no worry & allow me to be able to fully concentrate on my work, I can’t imagine the day when my own house is here & I need to manage everything by myself, juggling both work & home, I should consider on hiring a maid next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment