Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 2, 2012

愛上巧克力 aka Ti Amo Chocolate

I have been watching so many drama lately, done with the "Secret Garden" like last week & finally I also completed my 80 episode of Taiwan drama "愛上巧克力" yesterday.

"愛上巧克力 aka Ti Amo Chocolate" took me like forever to finish watching, first time ever, I complete a whole drama serial with so many episode. For people who know me well enough, I'm never crazy over any idol & stuff except for one & only person. I have always been a hardcore fan of Vanness ever since the existing of F4, I had never give his show a missed since then.

No matter is 80 or even 100 episode is never a problem for me, but this drama is showing air in Taiwan at the same time, that is the main reason for taking me so long to complete the serial. They only show on every Monday in Taiwan, the episode will only available for download the very next day.

Just to catch this drama in no time, my hand phone bill cost me a bomb, I exceed the 3G limit of 12GB per month, this is how crazy I can be at time.

I'm not going to share anything about this drama cos it is too much to share, all I can say is if you are a fan of Vanness, this a a must watch show! He is just so charming & gorgeous in this serial!

No comments:

Post a Comment