Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 28, 2011

Lynn's 26th Birthday Wish list :D

Lynn gonna celebrate her 26th birthday in less than 2 weeks time. Really feel so old now, the day gonna mark a different stage of my life, stepping into my LATE 20th!!!

Sound scary ah?!? Time wait for no one, in a blink of eyes, I'm a grown-up adult now & going to take over the responsibility of a woman in a house real soon, look back at my childhood & teenager life, is just like a yesterday thing, every single memories is so clear & fresh in my mind, time really flies.

How I wish time can stop here, I'm very comfortable at this age now. Enjoy the process of dating but not the responsibility, working for my own expenses but not liability, that the way of life I want, but still, that the circle of life, like it or not, you need to go through it, if not, you will need to live the rest of your life without any accompany by your side, grow old & die alone.

I wanna come out with a birthday wish list for my 26th actually, but after I start typing my entry, I realize I don't have any needs at this moment, but there a lot of wants I wish to have, whahaha!!

  • I'm eyeing for a new phone ever since my Satio start giving me problem, I-Phone is my prefect choice for now
  • I wanted a new camera for years!! But till now I haven't buy 1. DSLR is the best choice, but a digital compare camera will be just as good, but of cos I want a good quality one, I'm very particular on camera.
  • I love the fragrance of Ralph Lauren Romance perfume
  • I had been searching high & low for a Burberry key poach that matches my Burberry wallet & Burberry bag, but till now, I still can't find the one.
  • I wish to get an I-Pad, 3G & Wifi function so I can have a better view of the games I played & I don't need to "beg" dear to lend me his phone to play game.
  • I been on a rather strict diet for a long period of time, I think I deserve a GREAT feast on my birthday, I want to eat at the "Line" at Shangri-La.
  • I hope to receive something out of the norm on my birthday, please surprise me!! Life is so dull & predictable now.
  • I want to go on a spa, a massage or even just let me soak in the Jacuzzi will be good enough! I need a little relaxation & getaway.
  • Indulge me with Obolo's macaroons, I can never resist the temptation of it, if you know where serve better desserts, I love hi-tea session too.

The list can go on & on, I feel that I'm getting a little too greedy now, anyway is just a wish list, not saying that everything will be fulfilled. No harm dreaming "BIG" & greedy at time ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment