Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dead DRUNK!!!

I was so tight up with my work lately & I'm under so lot of stress now. At time, I really feel like crying but I told myself I need to be strong, I need to work hard for my 3K goal.

Dear state a goal for me, my target was to earn at least 3K a month in 5years time, but recently after all the calculation I did, I realise 5years is far too long now, I need to earn that amount in 3years time, so I need to work double hard to earn that amount to reach my comfort zone.

Guess I was in my comfort zone at my work for far too long, currently I took over alot of new job load, my time management become a mess. Everyone was chasing after me at work, never in my life I feel so useless, I can't maximise the input I learnt to the more effective output at work.

The hectic day end at around 7pm, seldom will I stay late after work, but just last week itself, 3working days for the week I went home late for 2days.

I head over to meet dear after my work, around 10plus we meet up with the rest to CNY visiting at Xinyi's house. Feeling a little weird of the combination of the group, everything seem okay for the day, I glad that nothing "special" happened that day.






The gathering end around 2plus & we head over to Simpang Bedok for supper, by the time I reach home is already 4am in the morning.

Worst still, I cannot really get to sleep, I woke up at around 8am in the morning, I only slept for like 3hours plus. Around 4pm, I walk over to dear's house to look for him, pick up his mum together with his sister & we head over to his cousin's house for dinner, love his aunty fried chicken wings, it so well marinated.

We need to rush to another dinner appointment after done at his aunty's house, Kelvin's birthday treat at Ah Lam. We are too full for food by then, so we only have a little bits of each dish.

After dinner is party time, this is my very first visit to Shanghai Dolly & it is a horrible experience I swear, I got myself dead drunk.




Not gonna share much on the lousy experience but poor dear suffered so much yesterday, he need to take care of me cos I can't even walk straight & worst still, I puke in his most precious car.

Not so bad after all, cos after this bad experience, at least I know that although dear love his car so much, but he still put me in the first place as compare his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment