Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend, Boring weekend again

On Friday night I went to watch this movie, "String Attached", this is a nice show I can say, I don't know why some of them told me is a boring show. I love the part when Adam told Emma this, "Please don't come any closer, if not, I will never let you go again.", that part really touched me so much till I teared.

Went for supper at Katong area & end our day around 3am.

Saturday, in the noon time I head over to Bedok interchange to meet up with dear, went to OCBC to deposited my money & we went to Bedok Point for dear's late lunch. Intially I wanted to buy "Gongcha", but the queue was so long, so I give it a miss.

Went to Pet Lover to get Dino's food & head back to dear's house. One bad thing about not driving is when the weather is not on our side, so freaking hot in the earlier & it start to rain so suddenly, luckily we are fast enough to get soaking wet.

Evening time we head over to pick dear's aunties & cousin from Toa Payoh & we head over to Whampoa for dinner, dear's family dinner before his sister get back to France.

The group start to get so big now, 13 of us in total, cos the 3 siblings all bought their partner together, first time meeting Kathy's angmoh boyfriend, a professor from France.

After dinner, we went home to nua awhile before we head over to meet the rest at Bark Cafe. I'm seriously disapoointed about their service there, by the look of my face, everyone know that I was so pissed when I didn't get to eat my dessert.

♥Bark Cafe's Menu

Head over to jump start Jimmy's bike for him but we fail, guess his bike battery is really dead now. In the end he drove to Expo instead of riding.

Going to expo is a kind of wasting time, guys talking about their big boy toys, so boring for me. But the thrilling part I like is only the cornering of the car, but of cos it is so dangerous at the speed we going.

♥Honda Civic Type R


♥Type R♥Fit♥Lancer


♥Vior♥Type R♥Fit♥Lancer

I ended my day after all trying to fulfill my ice cream craved & accompany me to Changi Village for ice cream, so nice of them.

Today is an important day, is our flat selection day, after a long wait, finally is our turn now. Ask dear's mum to go alone with us, I believe elderly can give us better advice.

A little disappointed cos the prefect units we want is all taken up, we got a unit at 14storey but still not the prefect unit we want.

♥Yishun Greenwalk, My future "pig sty"


♥This is where it gonna located


♥3D model display @ HDB Hub

After we settle all the documentation, we went to Kungfu Paradise at Bedok Point for dinner.

♥Kungfu Paradise


♥Curry Beef Baked Rice


♥Beef Noodle


♥Chocolate Milkshake


♥My Dessert

Seriously, I got a mixed feeling now, I don't know why, but I just feel a little confused, a little insecure at this moment. I feeling real lousy now, but shouldn't I be feeling happy & excited now?!? I don't know what troubling me now.

Randomz Photos:

♥A new sticker on dear's phone


♥My Blinks & Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment