Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend

I was on leave on Friday just to attend our Haagen Dazs Gathering at Botanic Garden.

Left my house early & head to Jo's house, help her with the fruit platter. After we are done, we drive down to Tampines 1 to meet up with the rest. Pick Willie up from there & we head off to Botanic Garden to meet the rest.

Took quite a long time to decide on a good location to settle down. Finally found a god location & start stuffing ourselve with the feast we prepare.

Games is a must for a outing of course. We played some childish game, "Hang-man". We have our game master, Willie, to conduct the game. We split into 2 group. My group got Me, Jo, Yiming, Mingwei & Cecilia.

Play half way we saw the sky getting dark, so we had a last game, loser will for eat apples. We won!!!

By the time we leave Botanic garden is already dinner time, we drop Clark off at Wheelock place & head to East Coast Lagoon Park for dinner. Had another feast there. Yummy!!

All of us get to know each other at Haagen Dazs & of course our last stop wil be at Haagen Dazs. Raffles City is the place which bring us all together, but too bad, they had closed the place. So we head to Siglap instead.

I left from Siglap while the rest continue their outing. Anyway thanks guys for this wonderful outing.

Dear came & pick me up at Siglap. We head back to dear's house. He got a new member in his house, a super small kitten. Poor thing, he got a injure leg, that why dear's dad bought him home.

Head out after dear shower. Pick up Yao Yang & his friends at bugis and head to a pub at Kg Bahru. It was a lousy pub which Kieve recommended. I don't like the place.

Half way through dear called his brother to drive the car back so that he can drink without worrying so much.

Kieve & his friend join us half way. I don't like one of the lady working there. She keep laying her hand on guys & my dear too! SO ANGRY!! She even ask dear for handphone number, ARGHHH!!!!

Finish the whole bottle of Martel, left the place around 3am & took a cab back.

Saturday wake up rather early & meet Sharon for our mani & pedi session. I felt rather bad that after I finish mine hand & feet I left Sharon there & I went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment