Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 16, 2009

~Share~

It Friday night today and I felt so bored staying at home, playing with Dino & Restaurant City at home.

I did not know if you guys out there encounter this, but I had encounter this a couple of time before.

I believe there something wrong with the MSN. Someone add me to his or her contact list & when I ask them who are they & they told me that I add them, they also don't know who I am & just approve.

The problem is I did not add anyone in my contact list recently.

Anyway, this happen again today. So I had a chat with this nice lady, Donica, of my age today as both of us is feeling so bored staying at home.

This lady out there is not working, nor studying. Simply just stay home everyday & do nothing. Her boyfriend actually give her allowence to ask her stay at home & ask her not to work.

Kind of envy when I hear that from her. Someone paying you just to stay at home & do nothing. But it the other way round, she envy me that i can go out & work, isn't that funny?

After chatting awhile then she share with me that her boyfriend actually don't let her to work, kind of trying to cut away her contact to the world out there. After hearing this I start to pity her instead.

Love someone is not about owning the person, is about making the person happy isn't it??

In a relationship, a simple trust is not even there how can the two person continue the rest of their life journey together?

Maybe nowaday I hear quite alot of this type of story & just wanted to share. Guys out there complaining that Singapore's girls out there "cannot make it". They were saying that those ladies from oversea is much much more better. Other then they are from oversea, their attitude, character & personaility is what the Singapore girls out there cannot compare.

Those guys are so crazy over those oversea girls. From the way I look at them, I'm totally not surprise why there lots of old men being con by China women.

I'm not looking down on those oversea ladies but I just feel that those Singapore guys are just "blind". Because they have not meet any "good" Singapore girls that does not mean there isn't any "good" girls out there.

Well, it not for me to say. I believe they will find their right one one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment