Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

~SoMe UpDaTe~

Just some update to all.

I had offically left my Harbourfront office,

now currently I am station at our Service Centre.

Of course got a change of my job role,

workload had increase alot now.

I'm glad that my boss see highly of me,

but I do not have such a big head,

I don't dare to to wear such a big cap.

Maybe like what dear had say to me before,

I can be capable if I want,

but I'm just lack of the "fire" in me.

I'm not really happy working there,

I feel that there isn't any sense of belonging.

It Wednesday now, looking forward for weekend to come real soon.

This weekend Dear promise to bring me to the Thai Pub.

I really want to know what is there,

is the girls there really that nice

that can attract those guys crazy over them.

Of course my Dear is not one of them,

if not he won't agreeto bring me there le.

Anyway my Baby Dino had recovered,

he is not limping now.

Still, I'm keeping a close watch on his leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment