Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Touch my Heart

I really miss my peepz at Harbourfront from the very day i been posted to Changi.

Remembering the chain email that always flood our outlook. All those corny jokes that make us laugh like hell.. smoke our lung out during lunch time. Our favourite maggi mee session at lunch.

Finally yesterday I had time to respone to the email & it really light up my day at Changi. I miss them so badly

 

Yong: Hi Ladies, Song Chin bought some snacks for us from his recent Jakarta trip. It's now at my desk - please help yourself to it.

Song Chin: Hi yong, Can do internal transfer to Lynn? :X

Eve: IWT or ITR??? hahahaha (IWT = Internal Warehouse Transfer / ITR = Internal Transfer Req. form)

Mavis: nvm la. . Ask her boss bring over to her lor. I come over now.

Shana: Thanks Song Chin. Eve - I think DOA better!!!! hahahaha... Mavis - Good idea =P (DOA = Dead On Arrival)

Lynn: Wahlau.. u all tempt me here lor.

Mavis: Finally got sound from you le.

Lynn: Nowaday seldom log in Email leh.. mus VPN very ma fan. Eve - ITR better la.. one time cost out.. dun need so many approval.. Shana - how can you DOA my share?

Eve: Ok.. pls prepare ITR form.. hahahahah...

Mavis: Suan le la... We will arrange a delivery man for u tml. specially for youuuuuuu....... Only youuuuuuu....

Lynn: So swet of Mavis.. muack!!! muack!!!!

Yong: Hi Song Chin, I have put some snake in a zip lock bag (provided by Mavis). No internal transfer require ....for Lynn... special arrangement hand deliver by our engineer to svc centre.

Song Chin: remember to air tight leh. Seong, can u suck out the air please.

Mavis: Oh yah... Air tight will remain the FRESHNESS of tibbsy. Yong, maybe u can use your mouth...to...More efficient. Hehehehehe.

Song Chin: Mavis like expert, can u teach seong please.

Lynn: People here think I siao liao lah.. loking at my lappy & laugh there. Long Time never heard all this corny jokes liao.

Mavis: Yah lor.. Changi there like....temple. Lust free. No corny jokes. So quiet.

 

This morning I received the stuffs from Zuhri, other than Song Chin stuffs, they send me lot of other thing that really touch my heart. I love you guys so much.

The goodies Song Chin bought from Jakarta

Mavis actually send me her favourite pocky

Do you know why can see cannot eat? Cos there is no microwave here & my maggi bowl is still at harbourfront.

Coffee powder I'm sure is from Shana. She knows i feel terrible without venting machine at Changi. I need coffee.

The message they left for me

"Love Lynn, we miss you!!! From Missy M, Eve, Shana, YS & Momo"

No comments:

Post a Comment