Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 8, 2009

Limping

I was so happy to take half day leave at work today. Time pass rather fast in the morning, maybe is because I have tons of work in hand for me to clear.

Cat came to meet me at Harbourfront. We had our lunch at "White Dog Cafe". I simply love the food there.

After lunch we hand down to CMPB to be sign a deed for Ah wei for his bond in the Air force thingy. Libility is 6 year, if he did not fulfil the bond, we gonna pay his 22K for him. Of course i have my full trust in him that he will complete his bond.

After CMPB, we head to Bedok central to do manicure, wanna pamper ourselve abit.

Completion of our manicure we each head back home. I went back & get prepare to bring Dino for his grooming session. Just in time dear knock off from work & send me to the pet shop.

Drop Dino off & we head for our dinner at City Plaza to eat Mee Hoon Kueh.

While eating half way guess what I found in my food. I found a snail in my bowl. I feel so disgusted & stop eating the food. Yet dear can tell me just eat la, won't die de.

After dinner, meet Ben to take a puff & head off to pick Dino up.

While paying, the aunty told me the groomer pass me a message saying that she think my dog had injury his leg.

I put Dino on the floor & see how he walk. He is limping away and walking with only 3 legs. I was so pissed & wanted to find out what had happen but the groomer had left.

Went home, browsing through the web wanted to look for a 24hours Vet & bring Dino there to see doc, my heart was aching when I saw him walking with 3 legs eventhought he is still hyperactice. My tears roll down my cheek seeing him like that.

There only 24hours animal hospital, all the vet close rather early. Guess what, just the consultation fee for the hospital is at least 200buck & above.

Everyone advice me to wait till tomorrow then bring Dino to see a doc.

Faster call my boss & told him that I'm going to take another 1/2day leave tomorrow afternoon. No choice I can't take a full day leave I got lot of thing to settle at work tomorrow.

I just hope Dino is fine. I swear I not going to let the matter rest & i won't recommend anyone of you send your dogs to this shop call "Loving Pets" located at Katong oppsited Tembeling Centre.

I condem this place.

2 comments:

  1. Told u to try Mario Pets alr..hw's Dino now?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. U got tell me mario pet before meh?!? Dino got a sprain. Fuck the groomer push all the blame to me. Dino was perfectly fine when i bring him there wan lor

    ReplyDelete