Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dinner @ Bliss House with the Peepz

This has always been one of my value in life which I believed in, never put a value to the people you treasured, because everyone of them is priceless.

When one starts to weight the individuals on their contribution to their life, on the other hand, many of them don't see that they themselve are 'unless' in a way to other life too, they don't see that the joy and laugher other bought is priceless, till the very day they loss them.

I may not be very sociable in a way, not much people will like to mixed around with people like me due to my attitude, but I do appreciate everyones' appearance in my life, be it in a good or the bad way! And I'm very thankful for those people that actually accept me for who am I and always be there for me!

This batch of peepz which I have are a group of very special people, each of us is very different in a way, at time, even me myself will wonder how can we click with our differences & each of us are kinda a weirdo in a unique way!

Had our meet up once a blue moon, yesterday we had our meet up at Bliss house, I just wanna spend the vouchers I had on hand bringing this group of people for a treat! Blame me for not being thoughtful enough, I forgot to see if there any food suitable for Andy, through the dinner sitting opposite me, I saw how he struggle with the food, in order not to make anyone uncomfortable, I saw him force e food down his throat, still telling me the food is really good, what a lousy friend I am.

Anyway, we have a fun night with all our cranky jokes, just love those guys that bring so much fun in my life for the past 8years!

No comments:

Post a Comment