Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Garcinia Cambogia

As date getting closer to my wedding, I got pretty "gan chiong" in a way, trying to bring the best out of me on my big day. What is the first thing that comes to my mind is going on diet!

I know that I'm not very fat with the height I have, it consider in a healthy range close to the under weight side now, but I'm not happy with it still. The ideal weight which I want to achieve is about 47kg, BMI 17.9! I know I'm very greedy, but who don't wish to have a figure like those Victoria Secret's models?

I was introduced to this healthy supplement know as garcinia cambogia, a fruit found in south east asia rain forest which is well known as an appetite suppressor, not found to carry any side effect as far as know. Even Mr. Oz recommand this pills as a miracle pills, wonderful creation for weight control, I doubt he will do anything funny to spoiled his own reputation, so I believe nothing can go wrong with this pills.

Finally I got the pills I ordered delivered to my house today. From tomorrow onward, I'm going to start my very first intake of this pill, together with the colon cleanser pill as recommanded by Women Health. Check my weight today is 52kg, hopefully it gonna work really well for me to be a pretty bride in 3months time, I shall keep track on my weight and feedback if this pills can do wonder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment