Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 18, 2013

Our Wedding Photo Sneak

Today mark the 96days to our wedding day!

Had our lunch together with my boyfriend's family to celebrate 2 of his uncles birthday at a Japanese restaurant at City Square on Sunday, buffet lunch! Actually the food there was quite bad, but everyone enjoys the get together session.

Both of us turns out to be the topic of the day, everyone is so excited discussing on our wedding preparation and the actual day plan.

After the lunch, we send Val & popo home before we head back to the bridal shop to select our wedding photos! I'm pretty excited over it since the day Tiffany called me, finally I can get to see it today.

I was quite firm before going there, telling myself I will need to stick strongly to my package, 32 photos only and nothing more! Who knows turn out I became the real "cai tou", kenna chop until "cui cui".

Instead of 32, I select till 52pcs! We topped up 1200bucks for the additional.  Initially I thought my boyfriend will blowed his top off on me, but he knew me far too well, he say even if I only chose 32 photos today, I will arrange with Tiffany again to come down on another day, chose the extra which I like & pay it off from the money of my own pocket. True enough, that was exactly my actual plan & he see me through it!

So, my boyfriend asked me to go ahead & chose what I like, paid for the additional 1200bucks for our wedding photos, once a life experience just not to disappoint me, love him so much!! He should have consider my previous suggestion on engaging another freelance photographer, market rate about 100bucks per hours and we won't have to go through this pain now, anyway, it too late to regret now!

Just a sneak preview on our wedding photos, just 3 photos which we love most, unedited version snapping off from the moniter screen! Can't wait for the edited version to be ready in 1month time!! I really getting excited over our wedding now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment