Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 8, 2013

Our Wedding bands

My boyfriend is blaming me today for forgetting the most important thing for our wedding, and I still require him to keep reminding me that we got to buy our wedding band real soon.

Finally, we got everything settle today. My boyfriend came and pick me up at my office after my work, we went for our dinner first at Vivo's Sushi Teh as he is starving after skipping his lunch!

Yah right, we chose a "right" day to hunt for wedding band, CitiGem, Diamond Atelier & Goldheart are closed for their annual D&D, so we are not left with much choices, we can only chose for Love & Co, Soo Kee and SK if we want to get everything settled by today.

After visiting all the 3 shops we decide to go for Soo Kee' Brilliant Rose collection! I love the design of my wedding band, the band is made up of both white and rose gold, with a combination of 1pc 0.06 and 24pcs 0.09 diamonds. No stone for my boyfriend's band, only a plain white and rose gold band, lolz.

We got a pair of beautiful crystal champagne glass, any purchase of Brilliant Rose collection that are over 2K will get it free!! Can't wait to collect our wedding bands in 3 months time, start to feel really excited over our wedding now!

No comments:

Post a Comment