Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Meet-the-Parents Session

Done with our meet-the-parents session this afternoon, I'm glad that most thing turn out fine. Other than the language barrier, my mum can't speak english & my boyfriend's dad can't speak chinese, the old people can get together quite well!

The food I cannot say is fantastic, but is consister reasonably good! I love the herbal prawn dish & the dessert, too bad we won't be able to really eat those dish on the actual day! I did something really paisae today, while shelling the prawn, the prawn's head flew into my tea cup, everyone have an extreme good laugh over it.

Mum & sis left after the lunch while we stayed to follow up on some misc issue & when for home viewing again! His dad planning to move in to a bigger place again. They only stayed in this current place arpund 1year, but they planned to moved for a reason, thinking of doing the shifting again really freak me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment