Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pre-Wedding Shoot

Had our pre-wedding shoot done up yesterday, it was a mad tiring day, but very fun experience!

Other than my previous studio photoshoot for my portfolio when I'm still modelling many years back, this is my second attempt with such thick make-up.

Make-up can really do wonder, I looked so much different comparing to the normal me, of cos much prettier after dolling up! I'm feeling so princess-ish with the gown and accessories, thank you Tiffany for the "tranformation".

We went to 2 location for the outdoor shoot, luckily the weather was good yesterday, rain only come later in the night! Suddenly I feel so blessed once again, walking around with my gown caught alot of attention, one woman actually yell to me, "YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS!! WHO THE LUCKY MAN?!?" After my boyfriend acknowledged it and so goes on "you got a really gorgeous looking wife, remember to hold her hand REALLY tight and never let her go!" Everyone that I walked passed will just smile at me and congrats us, never in my life I have receive so much  blessing from strangers before!

So happy, can't wait for the photos to be ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment