Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sengie's Advance 21st Birthday Celebration

I remember I hear before other say, "cousins, will be your first friend, your best friend since young, for life". I do agree alot on this as I'm actually quite closely bonded with my 11 other cousins!

Of all the other cousins, can say Sengie was the closest to me even we are 7years apart, maybe is bcos we have alot of similarity, I see myself in her, I dote her like my own little sister, but definately, she is a better person than I am!

My sweet little girl is turning into a demure young lady in no time, my honour to be invited to her advance 21st birthday celebration, wishing her the best in everything she do!!!

Happy 21st Birthday!! I'm so proud of you!!

P/S: she only look demure from the outside but actually so is more manly than any guys outta!! Survived her BMT training with all other men at tekong and she is going for her OCS now!

No comments:

Post a Comment