Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Later Post - His 29th Birthday

I feel so bad, for my boyfriend's birthday this year, I only bought him some gift, no surprises and not even a cake from me due to my busy schedule.

His birthday was last Saturday, not able to spend the whole day with him as I had lesson on that day. When to grab him a present before my class, head for dinner together at Seoul Garden after my lesson and nothing more!

Gald that he got a good bunch of peeps, they feel bad that they forgotten about his birthday, so they surprised him on Monday, even I'm caught by their surprise too!! They initally wanna surprise us at the bridal shop while we doing the fitting that evening but we left before they come, Derek called and ask if we wanna have dinner together cos he and his girlfriend is there too!! Just this simple question and my boyfriend gave away his own location and they pop up in the restaurant and caught him by surprise with a cake and balloon!

That was really a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment