Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Night out

After a hectic day at work, nothing beats having good food (but we made the wrong choice for the day), good buddy, nice cool beer, good music & hot gossip!

After I knock off from work at 6pm yesterday, I "turbo" down to meet Jo at PS, I can say for the first time my 大小姐 is not late, but early for our date instead!

The weather was freaking even after the heavy rain in the morning, we made our way to the shop called "Strictly Pancakes" opposite Parklane.

I would say there nothing fantastic about the food there, maybe I'm a traditional person, I feel that pancakes is meant for breakfast, I might feel full at the point of time after dinner, but it just so wrong to eat pancakes for dinner, I craved for some salted stuff instead!

After our dinner, 2 scattered-minded person, looking lost in the middle of road, with an I-phone in hand, figuring how to read the google map, trying to make our way for a nice chilled beer at Timbre SubStation! Eventually mission failed, we get our direction easily by opening our mouth to asked.

Salute to our 大小姐, she still able to finish a basket of wings after our filling meal! A nice place to chill out, I love the band there but the place is freaking warm, or maybe is we covered too much unnecessary road earlier on.

My day didn't end so perfectly after all, all spoiled by a cab driver, sorry to say, but he is a FUCKING IDIOT, total ASSHOLE!!

Oh ya, not forgetting to thanks Jo for the lovely sweet treats, cupcakes from "Twelve Cupcakes", my mini cake for my coming birthday :) The approaching of my birthday didn't really make me excited, I'm feeling sad instead, I FEEL SO OLD!! Depress to the max!!

No comments:

Post a Comment