Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 2, 2012

APPROVED!!

YES!! I'm sooooooooo free at work today!! Hardly got this chance to get pay & slack at work, SAP system is closed for annual stock count, so lucky that I don't need to get involve this year.

Oh yah!! Loh is back from his business trip & he manage to speak to boss on our study bond issue. Sadly, Eve is not able to get what she request for as she only work for 1year after she left & come back with Epson again. As for my case, after my 3years service with this company, my boss had verbally approve on my request, I'm overjoyed now!!

I just submit a short write up on how this bachelor degree will benefit me in my future work performance & my boss replied saying that he will give me a full support on this issue!!

HAPPY TO THE MAX!! Of cos dear is the first one to know about this good news, as an encouragement, he promise to bring me for a holiday after I get my degree! So glad I have such a supportive boyfriend, love him so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment