Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 12, 2012

27th now!!

I'm officially 27years old now, yah, you can call me a "lau zabo" now, that what my boyfriend call me too! He call me a "chubby lau zabo" as I put on some weight & face looked much rounder now!

My birthday passed silently this year, no fancy present nor "loud" celebration, just a birthday cake on the actually day! To be exact, the cake also bought on the very last minute, dear bought me to Haagen Dazs to chose a cake of my choice like 2hours before the clock strike 12.

My birthday present from dear for this year will be a expenses full covered short getaway with him on this coming Friday, just the 2 of us. So sweet of dear's mum for remembering my birthday, she bao my a big angbao as a little token.

On the actual day, I accompany dear to attend one of his distanced relative wedding's lunch, high-tea at Park Royal. Since I'm there of cos I will not give their marcaron a miss, I heard it good, after trying, indeed it excellent! Regret that I never get the 12pieces pack!

Oh yah!! Not forgetting the advance birthday treat from mum, the perfume from my girls & all the warm wishes from my friends!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment