Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day out with 2 Ladies

I went to so many malls today, was at Parkway with Cat in the afternoon & Jo came over to join us! Had a coffee together & gave Jo her advance birthday present, glad that she love it, it a Swarovski's Hello Kitty collection necklace!! Yah, that not cheap, but I always believe that we shouldn't put a "price tag" to the people we treasure, cos their presence in my life are priceless :)

After Cat left, we head over to 2 new shopping mall in the east side, Katong 112 & Changi City Point shopping mall!! Luckily today damage wasn't that high, just got myself a blink blink phone button & a pair of heel!! I love my new heel, it just soooo cute, MAD LOVE!!

Some random photos update, but the photos is not in the correct arrange, all jumper up! So lazy to on my lappy to post my entry, but I really don't wish my blog to become a "dead" blog, so I post my entry using an iPhone application! iPhone is far too convenient till I became soooooo lazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment