Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 12, 2011

Epson D&D 2011 - Masquerade Ball

No matter how low I kept my profile in office, being anti-social most of the time, this did not stop my colleagues from "loving" me. Out of the 200staffs in Epson, I was 1 of the "lucky" 7 selected for our company RC for the year of 2011!

This is my honour, but wasn't a good news for me initially, or even till now, this is a 吃力不讨好的工, you can't please every single one in the office, never can you achieve the best of both world!

Thanks for the love from all my colleagues that vote me to RC team this year, seriously I don't appreciate this love from you guys at all, & actually I hate this job!! Got to know from the chairman last year, among all the 7 team members, I got the 2nd highest vote, I don't know if this is something I should be happy about!

Anyway, the biggest event of the year has come to an end, Annual Company D&D. I'm feeling really glad that I got a good team this year, we manage to organise a great event for all even after so many months of preparation, the whole D&D was a success!

Last Friday, whole company was release as early as 3pm for this event. Once the clock strike 3pm, everyone was busy dolling up themselves making sure that they are looking good for the night event, that including me too!

After my make-up done, we did a last check before we head off to Jewel box at Mt. Faber to have another briefing with the event company & Jewel box personal.

I would say the whole session still consideration a smooth run, of cos there always some idiots pissing me off, lucky I manage to control my temper well enough that day & remain cool through out.

Not going into details, I shall let the photos to do the talking. I was too busy during the event, so I actually "steal" most of the photo from my colleagues, no time for photography that day, photos are not in order, random arrangement!

No comments:

Post a Comment