Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 22, 2011

SURPRISE!! Blink blink watch

Today after my silly pick me up, he ask me be careful don't step on the thing in the car. Okay, I don't know why the hand phone holder from the dashboard is on my seat area, so I hold on to it while he drive off.

Not long after, he asked me why am I holding that, asked me to put back to where it belong. So, I opened the dashboard compartment, to my surprise it full in there! Saw a plastic bag with a box in it which dun belong there, so I took it out, ask dear what is it, he told me is a present for his dad birthday.

Told him I open it cos I want to see what he bought for his dad, OMG, it an Armani's blink blink watch!

I immediately say this even before he say the watch is for me,
"IT FOR ME RIGHT?!? U can't possibly buy a blink blink watch for you dad!! THANK YOU DEAR!"
Than I happily put on the watch!

For all information, even though I look big in my body build, but I have this big problem when buying a watch! My wrist size is impossibly small as compare to any skinny freak outta, so the watch's face is either too big for my wrist or the shortest chain length is too long for me too!

This watch face is bigger than my t, but it look okay still. Best of all, dear manage to ask the sale person to removed the excess chain, while putting it on, the chain length just fit nicely on my wrist! Moreover it BLINK BLINK!! Dear knows I love blink blink thingy!!

This is a surprise gift from him that I never even expect initially, like what he say, I know he don't celebrate Christmas, so I'm not expecting any Christmas gift from him!

I love the watch so much, but I love my dear more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment