Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

If money can buy convenient, why not!!

For those who are my follower on my Twitter, they would have known that I spend quite a fair amount on my "transformation" lately.

If you were to phrase it that I'm "vain", it okay, I totally agree to it, but that will only be the partial reason, the main objective is "convenient".

For those prefect eyesight folks outta, you can jolly well shut up & save your comment on this, this is exactly what I said to my boyfriend too, if you are not short-sighted to the extend that you will become "blind" without the lens, you can never understand the joy of being "Len-free".

I total spent around 4.3k for my LASIK surgery, I agree it really great pinch to my pocket, leaving 1/2 of my bonus untouched just for this. It had been more than a month after my surgery, from the very day till now I had not regretting spending this amount, in another way I still feel that this amount is so well-spend rather than me buying those branded stuff!!

I can wake up in the morning with clear version everyday, not worrying about contact lens solution running out or eyes infection. I can stay out till late at night not afraid the my lens turn dry due to tired eyes, if I have suddenly decide to stay over at boyfriend's house last minute, I won't need to rush home to get my lens cover, solution & stuff. Need to travel quite often lately, without all these trouble, it makes my business trip so much convenient & easy.

One other thing I done is creative brows embroidery, unlike tattoo brows & normal brow embroidery, creative brow look so much natural, closed to real brows. Tested & proven, after my creative brow is done, basically none of the people can tell the different in me, this including my boyfriend.

For my brows, I spend around 300bucks, the result was good, but the process was a killer, I swear it hurt so much more as compare to putting my real tattoo on my back few years back. I guess is due to their medication did not put long enough & the skin around the eyes around are more tender! But do not get scared by what I say, cos after my experience, I went to the shop again to accompany my sis to get her brow done, this time I insist them to leave the medication long enough that my sis don't feel a single pinch, so nice of me right? Lolz!

Anyway don't ask me the different even tattooed brows, embroidery brows & creative brows, if you are interested to know, please go & google it, if not you can just step into a beauty parlons, I'm very sure the consultant is more than willing to explain to you.

By the way, 300bucks for creative brows was a good grab in the market, I was lucky enough to visit the shop during their promotion period for their new outlet opening. If not, after the price research I done previous, the average price for creative brows services is charged at the range from 500-1000SGD.

Expensive ah? It the workmanship that count, just a brief description what is a creative brows, the beautian will draw the outline of your brows stroke by stroke, if you are not detail enough, you will thought that is real brows hair, but actually is stroke of ink insert to your skin surface.

After the creative brows done, it solve my problem of drawing unbalance brows & I look perfectly ready to step out of my house anytime looking presentable.

If eyes is the window of soul, then the brows will be the window frame! How can the window go without any frame :)

Now I have a slightly longer sleeping time everyday, I can wake up a little later everyday, all I need to do is shower, powdered my face & I'm all ready for work, isn't it wonderful? If money can buy convenient within your mean, why not, time is priceless, why waste it in all these misc thingy!

No comments:

Post a Comment